Monday, February 23, 2009

I haven't flown since my last post, but I'm itching to go up again.  I'm currently working on my Commercial License so any time is good flight time at this point.  
I tallied my logbook the other day and I'm a little short on night flight time, so I'll be doing a few cross-countries at night to make up the shortage.  
Its so peaceful flying at night.  Most of the time its clear and the skies are empty.  Or emptier than normal is a better way to put it maybe.  When I was flying around in the states last year it was amazing to look out at night when flying and see so many beacons flashing all over the place telling me where the other planes were.  We don't get that in Canada.  I've only had it happen a few times that I've seen other general aviation traffic at night, and that was because they were company traffic and I was purposely following them.  General aviation is such a small business segment here compared to the United States, it sometimes makes me sad.

Oh well, Another day done.  Night All.

No comments:

Post a Comment